Monday, September 28, 2009

Business Strategy Coach - Transformation Begins With Us.


This past weekend, I had the great honor to volunteer with one of my favorite transformational leaders and friends, Lisa Nichols. The weekend was extremely powerful and I watch the participants literally transform right in front of my eyes. There were many stories shared with tears of joy, pain and triumph.

However, what became crystal clear to me was how many change agents we have on this journey called life. These amazing "angels" in the flesh were willing to risk it all in order to gain it all. They would not settle any longer for a life of but they choose to be "alive."

Please click on the link to watch an amazingly beautiful video which is a gentle reminder of how blessed we truly are. Enjoy!
Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment